How we collect and use the data?
We process, collect, or use the data only as reasonably necessary to ensure the provision of the best possible services to our users. For instances, some of our services may require you to sign-up and create an account or provide your personal data. In such circumstances, we may request data from you including your name, email address, and telephone number. By providing this data, you agree that, to the extent permissible under applicable laws, we may:
- Use the data to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- Share the data with third-party service providers either inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
- Store the data outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
- Use the data to respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- Use the data to notify you about changes to one or all of our platforms;
- Use the data to improve the services we provide;
- Use the data to comply with our obligations under the laws of any jurisdiction; and
- Use the data to ensure that content of our platforms is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your devices.
What information do we collect?
The information that we may collect (which may be collected automatically in some circumstances) include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number);
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type , browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL;
- Cookies or similar technologies that may uniquely identify your browser or any of your accounts on our platforms; and
- Information (including personal data) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
We may also collect and process location information when you use any of our platforms through various technologies, such as Wi-Fi access points and cell towers and IP addresses.
Additionally, we may require you to provide certain data, including personal data, to sign -up or create an account with us.
Why do we collect your information?
As mentioned above, we process, collect and use the data only as reasonably necessary to ensure the provision of the best services to our users. The purposes for which we collect data include, but is not limited to, the following:
- To administer our platforms and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To offer you tailored content;
- To comply with our legal obligations under applicable laws;
- To improve our platforms to ensure that content is presented to you in the most effective manner for you and for your devices;
- To keep our platforms safe and secure; and
- To offer you access to certain products and services.
To whom may we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose your data as required by laws of any jurisdiction to government bodies, law enforcement agencies and other institutions that have the authority to request such information. We may also disclose your data to any party to the extent permitted under applicable laws. You can choose not to provide certain personal information that we request. This will generally not affect your ability to access and enjoy our platforms. However, you may not be able to access some of the functionalities of our platforms or some of the services we provide.
Cookies and tracking technologies